Tenders are invited for the Provision of Security Services for the Penal/Debe Regional Corporation.
- Pre- tender meeting followed by site visits will be held on Monday August 30th, 2021 and interested Security Companies are asked to assemble at 9:00 am at thePenal/Debe Regional Corporation (Front building), #218 S.S. Erin Road, Debe.
- Tender documents can be obtained on normal working days (Mondays to Fridays) from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Tenders Department, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation, located at #218A S. S. Erin Road, Debe.
- Tenderers must indicate the rates per hour used in the calculation of their offer.
4 Tenderers must provide a profile of their company, which must include, amongst other things:
- Public Liability Insurance
- National Insurance Compliance Certificate
- V.A.T. Clearance Certificate
- Income Tax Clearance
- (i) Approval from the Ministry of National Security to operate a Protective Service Agency, where applicable.
(ii) Firearm’s Users License (FUL) approved by the Commissioner of Police.
(iii) Firearm Users Employee Certificate (FUEC) for Estate Constables who are precept and authorize to carry firearm.
- A list of recent client reference.
- Health and Safety Policy.
5. All queries should be referred to the Penal/Debe Regional Corporation, Tenders Clerk, Ms. Tricia Maharaj, #218A S.S. Erin Road, Debe at 647-0961 Ext 112.
6. The form of Tender must be placed in a sealed envelope and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation and must be marked on the outside “Quotation for the Provision of Security Services for the Penal/Debe Regional Corporation.”
7. Envelopes must be deposited in the WHITE TENDER BOX located in the upstairs lobby of the Corporation on or before 12:00 noon on Thursday 02nd September, 2021.
8. Quotations received which are not signed, or in unsealed envelopes, or with alterations or erasures not initialed by the signee will not be considered.
9. The Penal/Debe Regional Corporation does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to cancel tenders without defraying any cost incurred by Tenderers in submitting their bids.
Late quotations would not be accepted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
PENAL/DEBE REGIONAL CORPORATION 27/8/21