The Penal/Debe Regional Corporation invites registered contractors to tender for the undermentioned projects: –
BOX DRAIN /INTERLOT BOX DRAIN – 09/005/311
- Grace Lane- box drain 16m x 0.51m x 0.51m and 10m x 0.51m x 0.51m and 0.71m etc
- Ramnarine Trace- box drain 24m x 0.76m x 0.91m and 1.12m etc
- Picton Settlement – interlot box drain 12m x 0.51m x 0.71m and 13m x 0.51m x 0.71m and 0.91m
- Marion Court, Block 4, Palmiste – box drain 42m x 0.51m x 0.51m
- Rookmineah Trace South – box drain 15mx 0.45m x 0.51m etc.
PAVING/BOX DRAIN/CULVERT – 09/005/318
6. Parsan Trace – box drain 20m x 0.51m x 0.51m and box culvert 6m x 0.51m x 0.51m etc
- Wilson Road – box culvert 12m x 0.91m x 0.91m and wing walls (1.22m x 1.02m) 4 etc
- Subadar Trace – spot pave roadway with blue limestone metal 25-51mm and hot asphalt mix- distance 2000m etc
- Ramroop Trace – box culvert 12m x 0.91m x 0.91m and wing walls (1.22m x 1.02m)4 etc.
- Golconda Settlement – spot pave roadway with blue limestone metal 25-51mm and hot asphalt mix within a distance of 200om
2. Pre- tender meeting followed by site visits will be held Wednesday September 22nd, 2021 at 10.00 a.m. at thePenal/Debe Regional Corporation (back building car park). Further technical information relating to projects may be obtained from Ms. Jaade Subrattee, Engineering and Survey Officer at 647-0961 ext. 214 during normal working hours.
3. All tenders must be fully priced including Item of Work, Material, Labour & Total Columns. The Corporation further reserves the right to reject proposals that are received unsigned, in unsealed envelopes or with erasures not initialed by the tenderer.
4. Tender documents can be obtained on normal working days (Mondays to Fridays) from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Tenders Department, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation, located at #218 A.S.S. Erin Road, Debe. For further information, please contact 647-0961/7012/2092 ext. 112 or email at email@example.com.
5. Tenders must be accompanied by Valid NIS Compliance, Income Tax and Value Added Tax Clearance Certificates (Vat where applicable) issued by the Board of Inland Revenue, and dated not more than Six (6) months prior to the closing of the tender.
- The form of Tender/Bill of Quantities must be placed in sealed envelopes and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation. The name of the project must be marked on the outside envelope– e.g. TENDER FOR GRACE LANE- box drain 16m x 0.51m x 0.51m and 10m x 0.51m x 0.51m and 0.71m etc
7. Envelopes must be deposited in the WHITE TENDER BOX located in the upstairs lobby no later than 10.00 a.m. on Monday September 27th, 2021 and will not be opened publicly due to COVID restrictions.
8. There will be strict observance of COVID-19 guidelines and all relevant legislative, regulatory and other guidelines as established by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of National Security during the Tender process. These may be subject to further changes as decided by the Authorities.
9. The Penal/Debe Regional Corporation does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to cancel tenders without defraying any cost incurred by Tenderers in submitting their bids. Late tenders will not be considered under any circumstances.
Chief Executive Officer
Penal/Debe Regional Corporation