TENDER NOTICE PENAL/DEBE REGIONAL CORPORATION
The Penal/Debe Regional Corporation invites registered contractors to tender for the undermentioned projects: -09/005/335 – LOCAL GOVERNMENT REFORM TRANSFORMATION
1. Main Office – to supply and install retrofitted 40ft container etc
09/005/315 – PUBLIC CONVENIENCE
2. Barrackpore Market – to repair all plumbing in washroom facilities, supply and install signs etc.
3. Penal Public Convenience – Installation of Grano Pavement
4. Penal Market Abattoir Washroom – Refurbishment of existing washroom
09/005/312 – DEVELOPMENT OF RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
5. Woodland Recreation Ground – Reconstruction of existing roof and repainting of pavilion etc.
6. Sunrees Road Recreation Ground– to supply and install concrete benches, cylinders etc.
7. Stone Park Recreation Ground – Construction of a Jogging Track – 85m x 1.8m.
8. Spur Trace Recreation Ground – Construction of a Toilet Facility
9. Mohess Road Recreation Ground – Construction of interlot box drain 35m x 0.91m x 0.91m etc.
10. Jones Development Recreation Ground – Supply and install exercise equipment for play park area
11. Govindra Roopnarine Recreation Ground – To fence area for Play Park 18m x 17m & to supply concrete benches
12. Clarke Rochard Recreation Ground – Construction of a box drain 25m x 1.22m x 0.71m & 0.91m etc.
13. Chapman Park – Refurbishment of washroom & interior of dressing room, construction of benches etc.
14. Scotts Road Recreation Ground – to block up perimeter walls including lentil and ring beams
15. Sugar Road Club House (Recreation Ground) – to construct Foundation for Club House
Pre- tender meeting followed by site visits will be held Tuesday September 14th, 2021 at 9.00 a.m. at the Penal/Debe Regional Corporation (back building car park). Further technical information relating to projects may be obtained from Ms. Jaade Subrattee, Engineering and Survey Officer at 647-0961 ext. 214 during normal working hours.
All tenders must be fully priced including Item of Work, Material, Labour & Total Columns. The Corporation further reserves the right to reject proposals that are received unsigned, in unsealed envelopes or with erasures not initialed by the tenderer.
Tender documents can be obtained on normal working days (Mondays to Fridays) from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Tenders Department, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation, located at #218 A.S.S. Erin Road. Debe for a non-refundable fee of One hundred dollars ($100.00) per project. This non-refundable deposit is payable by Cash or Certified Cheque made payable to the Chief Executive Officer, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation. For further information, please contact 647-0961/7012/2092 ext. 112 or email at email@example.com.
Tenders must be accompanied by Workmen’s Compensation, Public Liability Insurance and Health and Safety Policy, Valid NIS Compliance, Income Tax and Value Added Tax Clearance Certificates (Vat where applicable) issued by the Board of Inland Revenue, and dated not more than Six (6) months prior to the closing of the tender. Also, last Annual Return
The form of Tender/Bill of Quantities must be placed in sealed envelopes and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation. The name of the project must be marked on the outside envelope- e.g. TENDER FOR: MAIN OFFICE – to supply and install retrofitted 40ft container etc.
Envelopes must be deposited in the WHITE TENDER BOX located in the upstairs lobby no later than 10.00 a.m. on Monday September 20′ 2021 and will not be opened publicly due to COVID restrictions.
There will be strict observance of COVID-19 guidelines and all relevant legislative, regulatory and other guidelines as established by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of National Security during the Tender process. These may be subject to further changes as decided by the Authorities.
The Penal/Debe Regional Corporation does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to cancel tenders without defraying any cost incurred by Tenderers in submitting their bids. Late tenders will not be considered under any circumstances.
Chief Executive Officer Penal/Debe Regional Corporation