Non-Chargeable Products and Services
- Construction and maintenance of secondary roads, minor watercourses and all associated appurtenances;
- Scavenging services;
- Provision, development and maintenance of recreational facilities, cemeteries, markets, abattoirs and public conveniences
- Provision of truck borne water in areas not furnished by direct water pipelines
- Vector Control via dyna-fogging activities
- Assistance in cleaning of beaches and rivers
- Controlling pests, mosquitoes, and rodents by spraying areas within the region.
- Environmental services such as beach clean-ups, beautification of beaches, picnic areas, recreational parks, volcanoes, and historic sites, cutting of trees, et cetera.
- Site Inspections, complaints, and notices are also available.
- Installations of street signs
- Sewerage disposal
- Renting of market stalls
- Building services such as: building plans, sub-division layouts, completion certificates and vault searches.
- Purchase of Cemetery spots
- Use of Recreation Grounds
- Bulk waste disposal
The Corporation also provides services under the Development Programme where funding for Capital Works is sourced from the Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP).